Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Metal circles



Just a quick one tonight.

The 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge for the week is to use metal embellishments.


I don't have a lot, but a rootle through my upstairs craft cupboard turned up a metal snowflake and a candy cane. I went with the snowflake.

I teamed it with design papers in shades of blue, from a pack from Anita's Craft. The circles were die cut - another circle card this month!

I added white glitter to the third layer, for a bit of interest. The square base layer is edged in navy sharpie - using the trick I learnt at last weekend's workshop, to make it look like an extra layer without using another sheet of card.

Finally a navy ribbon to suspend the metal snowflake, and a triple bow to embellish.

Very simple and quick this week! The end of the month means lots of deadlines so I have other projects I need to complete by tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Very stylish card, Lucinda! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this - so elegant, lovely colours and the snowflake charm is super. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda