Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Fresh Beginnings


I just wanted to share a crafty creation of a different sort. I've helped to start the Berkhamsted Creative Challenge Group on Facebook, with Berkhamsted Arts and Crafts, our fantastic local craft shop. Today our first challenge has been launched - with the theme of Fresh Beginnings.

I can't wait to see what the creative folk of Berkhamsted (and around) share with us! The idea of the group is to get people's creative juices flowing, and encourage them to actually get making. I really hope it develops into a supportive space for people to share their work, develop their skills and inspire and be inspired by other local artists and crafters.

Watch this space for my take on Fresh Beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda